Highly Agitated

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dumb pres working

Whenever I hear the "he's a regular guy" talking point from Repubs, I always want to say:

"My dad bought me a baseball glove. His dad bought him a baseball team."

Or:

"I ran my $500 hot dog stand business into the ground; he ran a multi-million dollar oil company into the ground and screwed investors to enrich himself with insider trading in the process."

Anyway, there's a zillion ways to go with it, but you get the gist. He's anything but an average guy. How this rich, elitist bastard managed to portray Kerry as a rich elitist bastard was a true feat of innominate chicanery.

Like I've said before, I have to admire Rove as much as I hate him. He says that black is white, and millions of conservatives start bleating "black is white" within minutes. Soon the news media start talking about how black probably is white (you know, if you really think about it, like they're sure the Pres has), and then the claims of a liberal media conspiracy begin...a conspiracy to keep people from knowing that black really isn't white.

They really do create their own reality, don't they? And without LSD, to boot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home