Highly Agitated

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Google. Jesus.

I realize that older people don't always keep up with technology. Remember when Bush 41 was completely unaware of electronic scanners at grocery stores?

However, it's an absurd reality when we have leaders who are so out of touch with what we plebs do on a daily basis. Take the Internet.

A month or so ago we had Senator Stevens (R) talking about how the Internet is "a series of tubes." The Daily Show mocked his comments, but it's difficult to make fun of something that is already that ridiculous.

Recently a reporter asked Bush 43 if he has ever Googled anyone or anything. W's response: “Occasionally. One of the things I’ve used on the Google is to pull up maps."

I guess I blame their aides, mostly. Who else is responsible for making sure that these people stay in touch with the people over whom they are presiding?

The Google. Hold on, I need to go use the email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home